- Historical Dance
- Jazz Age Social Dancing ("The Modern Dances")
- Ragtime Dance - the One Step
- Regency Dance
- "Mr Nelson's System of Simplified Regency Dance"
- An Analysis of Country Dancing - 1808
- Cotillions and Country Dances 1792
- Elements of the Art of Dancing - 1822
- The Complete System of English Country Dancing - 1815
- The Scholar's Companion - Cotillions and Country Dances - 1796
- Thos Wilson's Quadrille Instructor - Ca 1816
- Thos. Wilson's Description of Regency Waltzing - 1816
- Treasures of Terpsichore - 1816
- Victorian Dance
4 - Postures of the JettÃ©
The first Movement of the JETTE, or QUICK SAUTEUSE WALTZ.
The Gentleman passing his left Foot with a spring into the second position; and the Lady performing a similar movement with the right Foot; the Lady and Gentleman having their Hands placed to the Waist of each other.